Park City Board of Realtors (February 2019 to Present)
- MLS Director
Procuring Cause Advisors (July 2013 to February 2019)
- Consulting Services to the real estate industry.
- Conference speaker, panel moderator
- Strategic Planning facilitator
- Temporary Chief Executive services
VP Business Development – RPR (October 2015 to February 2018)
- Worked with project team and third-party software developers to build the Advanced Multi-List Platform, AMP. AMP was designed to open the MLS database to multiple user interfaces to allow front-end-of-choice for agents and brokers.
VP Partner Relations – Zillow (February 2012 to July 2013)
- Built bridges to Zillow’s partners in the industry, including MLSs, Associations of REALTORS, brokers and agents. Fostered a spirit of cooperation that has sometimes been missing in the dialog between licensed practitioners, their support organizations and the rest of the industry.
- Named by Inman News as “100 Most Influential Leaders in Real Estate” for 2013
CEO – Arizona Regional MLS, Tempe, AZ (October 2007 to February 2012)
- Representative on the NAR’s MLS Issues and Policy Committee; served on Presidential Advisory Group studying IDX use in Social Media
- Director on the board of the Council of Multiple Listing Services, a national association of MLSs
- Interim president of the MLS Domains Association, an organization seeking to acquire the Dot.MLS top level domain for exclusive use by MLS systems
- Named by Inman News as “100 Most Influential Leaders in Real Estate” for 2011
Vice President of Customer Care for MRIS, in Washington DC/Baltimore (2001-2007)
- Charged with planning both long and short-term strategies, developing policies, managing sales and customer relationship efforts, and implementing new products and services for Realtor® member agents and brokers
Director of Marketing and Product Management, Interealty (now part of CoreLogic/Marketlinx) (1997-2001)
- a leading provider of information technologies and MLS systems to the real estate industry.
Director of Information Services for the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service (ne: North Side Real Estate Board)
Before Real Estate
- For the 20 years prior to real estate, was a production executive in the television industry and count among my accomplishments a regional Emmy® award for excellence in television directing.
Graduate of The Ohio State University (Go Bucks!), with a BA degree in Communication and minors in Mathematics and English.
Time Zone: Mountain (Park City, UT)